An ATV is designed for off-road use and includes vehicles such as mini-bikes, dirt bikes, all-terrain cycles, quads and off-road utility terrain vehicles.
Insure your ATV your way
- Add an ATV to your home, tenant or farm policy as a rider with All Risk and Liability coverage.
- You choose the value and deductible.
- *Caution, if you make a claim against the ATV, it will affect your entire policy (in most cases).
- Insure the ATV as a vehicle.
- With certain insurance providers, ATVs are treated as a vehicle even though they cannot be registered in Saskatchewan. These companies will not insure an ATV by itself on an Auto Policy but will add the ATV if you have a supporting vehicle (car, truck or SUV) already on the policy and add the ATV as a second vehicle.
- There are many options for coverage, deductible and liability.
- The price of the policy is based on the Actual Cash Value and driving history. In this instance, if you make a claim it will affect only the vehicle on your policy.
- A stand-alone policy for ATVs and snowmobiles.
- There are a variety of options for coverage type, deductible and liability; including Replacement Cost coverage as opposed to Actual Cash Value.
- This policy is based on driving history, claims, convictions, value and may vary depending on the age of the individual.
- *Caution, if the ATV is over 10 days old it will require an inspection prior to coverage being provided.
Great people who run our insurance agency. They go above and beyond for their customers. They even give up their lunch hour to make sure that everything is done right and as quickly as possible. Thanks to that great couple we were able to get what we needed when no one else was able or willing to do so. Thomas and myself thank these two people for just being themselves and going that extra mile to help us out. Great place to go and know that everything you need and want is in one place.Dione Deptuch
I have worked with Cal for many years and have always had awesome service. Cal always brings good value when you work with him.Shawn Kostiuk
For all your insurance needs.
9AM – 12PM
1PM – 5PM